Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Grip survey

There are plenty of different driving grips in disc golf - power grip, fan grip, modified fan grip, etc. A couple of weeks ago I heard of a new one, which is the power grip with a straight middle finger. This made me think - wouldn't it be interesting to know a bit more of the distribution of grips out there. And could there be a correlation for example between grips and the potential distance you can achieve?

Therefore I decided to make a short survey about backhand and forehand grips. The survey only takes about 3 minutes of your time. You can fill-in the survey here: driving grip survey

As time goes by and more results come in I can perhaps make some conclusions, but meanwhile a generic report can be found here: results


1 comment:

  1. I use both grips fan for tight,power for long. I throw flicks and backhands.

    ReplyDelete